Focus at the bottom of text-only reply emails with Firefox
Using the text-only format and only using Firefox, when responding to an email the focus of the cursor is at the bottom of the email.
If you bring it back up and click on a different window and then return to the email to be answered, the focus returns to the bottom of the email again.
Steps to reproduce:
- access webtop with Firefox
- select the editing mode in the Plain-Text format
- open an email and click the answer button then click inside the email
- the focus is positioned at the top of the email
- the focus is at the bottom of the email